A video on your home page or landing page will increase conversion to sales. You can get a video professionally produced, but you can easily produce your own videos too.
My intention is to produce more videos as people process images and video thousands time faster as text. It's one of the major trends in marketing and if you want to develop content for your website, learning to produce simple videos will greatly enhance your website.
The little video slideshow above only took me 10 minutes. I take my lovely black lab Jessi for a walk to the lake daily. Last week, I decided to take photos of her coming out of the the lake shaking off the water after fetching a stick.
Here's how I put together the little video above in less than 10 minutes.
1. Back in my office, I first transferred the photos from my phone (a Samsung Galaxy s6 - takes great photos!) to my laptop by simply emailing them.
2. Open www.youtube.com. If you haven't set up your own Youtube channel, click here to learn how to set one up.
3. In the top right corner, click: Upload. In the right hand column, click 'Photo Slideshow - Create'.
4. Select the photos you want to use for your slideshow. Click Next.
5. You can now edit your slideshow, add music, change the transition, add text etc. You can also click the Advanced Settings buttons for more features.
Once you're done, just click save and your video gets uploaded to Youtube. You can give it a name and add a description.
6. Now that the video is on Youtube, you can easily put it on your website. Most good content management systems will allow you to insert a Youtube video on your website.
Voila! You've done it!
PS My dog is NOT for sale!
Have a great week, Marijke
Marijke Dunselman. Click here to read more about us!