Ok, this is a bit of a marketer's dream. There is very little chance you can reach that many people and create that much goodwill and 'emotional connection' (this will make people remember them and more likely to book their flights) for the money that was spent on this ad. Very creative!
You can do this too!
In January, we are starting the new Marketing For Success Programme - we will teach you innovative ways to reach lots of customers and support you in reaching your goals.
Register now! Go to our Smartraining page for more info!
We will be taking a little break, and will be back in the new year with more marketing tips.
Wishing you, your family and your staff a Merry Christmas and may 2014 be your best year ever!
Kind regards, Marijke
It's that time of year where we look at the marketing trends for next year!
The way we market our businesses is changing. With an even more increased focus on online marketing compared to print, it's important to adjust your marketing strategy accordingly. Are you ready?
As you know, we are running the Marketing for Success Programme 2014, which is totally aimed at helping you develop a clear vision for your business with specific goals. You will learn all about the latest marketing techniques. The action planning component and monthly 2-hour workshops will keep you on track. Registrations are filling, so don't miss this opportunity to work a lot smarter & achieve what you set out to do. Go to www.smartraining.co.nz for detailed information. Deadline is next week!
So here are the Marketing Trends for 2014:
1. Planning: Businesses see the importance of developing a Marketing Plan to focus where they go and use the best NEW marketing methods to reach their customers.
2. Online presence: Your online presence is becoming more and more important. Not just a basic static website, but one that allows customers more interaction. It should also integrates with social media.
3. Content is king! Creating relevant, quality content that will help your customers to buy or book your product becomes more and more important. This is something you need to plan!
4. Mobile optimised. Between 10-25% of your web traffic is through mobile devices. It is therefore vital that your website is mobile optimised - ie that your website looks good on a mobile device!
5. Personalisation. It's becoming more important to tailor your message to your different target groups and communicate with them personally. This could be through opt-in newsletters that are personalised to creating content that is aimed at a niche market.
6. Visual presentation. You will see the use of imagery and video increasing. Other tools like embedded slideshows (see last week's marketing tip) are also on the increase and of course you know that Youtube is 2nd largest search engine in the world!
So. are you ready to grow your business in 2014 in a smart & cost-effective way?
If you need help and become part of a great network of like-minded businesses, join the Marketing for Success Programme 2014 in either Queenstown, Te Anau or Invercargill!
Till next week, Marijke
To view the presentation below in full screen, scroll sideways and click :
Or click on: http://www.slideshare.net/fullscreen/MarketingwhizzNZ/3-ways-to-grow-your-business-in-2014-28818579/1
Marijke Dunselman. Click here to read more about us!