Here are 5 tips to keep visitors to your website longer, with the ultimate aim to convert them to customers!
1. Use audio or video. Instead of using LOTS or text, people prefer to look at a short video or podcast. Give it a go!
2. Keep the info short with links to other pages on your website with more detailed information. E.g.:
FREE 2 hour workshop: How to increase your international visitor numbers. Click here for more info!
3. Make text more readable. Break text up with headings, subheadings and images. You can also use bold and colours for text to make it easier to read!
4. Include a call to action that will benefit them: give them a special if they sign up for a newsletter (that way, you can direct future traffic to your website through your newsletter)
5. Embed social media. If you use Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, you can include live feeds into your website. This makes it easier for visitors to your site to have a look at your social media pages without having to leave your website.
Have a look how you could improve your website, make a list of things you’d like to action and plan to do it!
Till next week, Marijke
Marijke Dunselman. Click here to read more about us!