So now that you're up & running with Instagram and have a feed to your Facebook business page, start taking photos. As you will have your smart phone with you most of the time, the first one (spontaneous pics) is the easiest. Do make the most of any photo opportunity that arises! They are usually the best.
But you can also plan a range of other photos to take. It's easy, and well, people just love photos!
Here are some ideas for photos for your social media and website. Put these in your social media planning - that way, you don't have to come up with new ideas all the time!
1. Spontaneous photos (something funny happening? Take a pic!)
2. Photos showcasing your products
3. Photos of surrounding area
4. Photos of your product in different seasons
5. Photos of customers experiencing the product
6. Cute photos (animals/kids etc.)
7. Behind the scenes photos
8. Photos relating to holiday / celebration
- Valentine’s Day
- Mother’s day
- Father’s day
9. Photos of famous customers
10. Staff photos
Any of these could be made into a photo competition too!
Do you have any other suggestions? Please share them in the comments box below!
Till next week, Marijke
Marijke Dunselman. Click here to read more about us!