I recently did a survey of what type of social media our readers are using.
Very few use Pinterest (yet). It works especially well for Business to Consumer.
Here are a few reasons why you should use it for your business:
- 70 million users worldwide
- Drives more traffic than Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ COMBINED!
- 20% of users have purchased something they've used on Pinterest & they spend on average over $ 220.
- It's free!
So how can Pinterest help drive traffic to your website?
- Ensure you have great content & headlines on your website & blogs: have a call to action / deal etc.
- Have great images for your website and Pinterest (clear, close-up, well-lit) to encourage people to share it.
- Each image you put on Pinterest links to a specific page on your website so you can measure it. (this is a great way to measure it)
- Include the Pin it button under each image / blog post.
- Include your Pinterest profile on your website.
Give it a go and let me know how you get on! www.pinterest.com
Till next week, Marijke
Marijke Dunselman. Click here to read more about us!